Thursday, December 11, 2014

New Posts!

I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions because if it's truly important, you'd already be doing it... But I've decided to make a more serious attempt at posting on my blog a bit more regularly for the coming year.  My goal is to share some of the knowledge I've gained through the years of training, coaching, and racing.  Hopefully my posts are both enjoyable and insightful.  I'd like to develop a bit more value as a pro triathlete and create a bit more exposure for my sponsors.

I've put together a few topics to write about, but if you are reading this and have any suggestions, feel free to shoot me an email and let me know.  ericslimkemann@gmail.com

Upcoming topics include:
1.  Why I get beat regularly in training.
2.  My top 10 excuses for #1.
3.  Core work...who needs it?
4.  Swimming 101
5.  Elite AG or low level pro?
6.  What goes into planning a season.
7.  Range of motion training.
8.  Mental training and race performance
9.  Training and racing with a newborn
10. Fueling your training and racing.

My goal is to put out a post per week and push out Twitter/Facebook updates whenever I post new content.  Stay Tuned.

Obligatory Sidney Pictures Below:





1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to #s 5 and 9. Although I'm thinking 9 will influence 5! I've my first one on the way so I'm thinking there won't be another kona trip for a while....

    ReplyDelete