Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back to Ohio!

This weekend, I'll be heading back to Ohio to race in the Giant Eagle Triathlon in Columbus.  I lived in Ohio for 4 years and never had an Olympic Distance race in the state until after I moved!  It will be good to get back and see a bunch of familiar faces! 
The website for the race is http://gianteaglemultisportfestival.com/index.html

If you're in the area and looking for something to do on a Sunday morning, head down to OSU and catch the race festivities!  If you're an early riser, you may be able to catch the swim as well.  John Kenny, Dustin McLarty, and I will hopefully be putting down some pretty impressive splits heading into T1.  Since the race is a point to point race, it may be difficult to see both the swim and the bike/run, so my opinion is to sleep in a bit and catch the back half.  See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment